With the Forté MBA Women's Conference a little over one week out, we've been busy these last few months planning content that is sure to enrich your MBA education and beyond. Unlike other events of its kind, this conference takes an in-depth look at issues that are unlikely to be explored in the business school classroom.
To help get you ready for this event, we've included the "top 10" things to know before you go. These updates and important information will help make your experience at the Forté MBA Women's Conference a success!
1. The Agenda
2. The Presenters
3. Organizations & Companies participating
4. Companies that will exhibit at the MBA Company Expo
5. Forté Foundation Sponsor Profile Book - Get an in-depth look at the organizations that support us
6. Networking List - see who's registered to date and feel free to contact registrants before the conference (for privacy reasons we're unable to post this list. If you would like the list and you're registered, please email us.)
7. Location, Hotel (it's not too late...there are still a few hotel rooms available) & Transportation Information
8. What to Wear / What to Bring
9. Company Expo Webinar Recording - Prepare to Network with Participating Companies
10. Important Information about Friday's Networking Reception
If you have questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!
-The Forté Foundation