- The Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the first year of the recipient's MBA program
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch will provide a paid summer internship (between the first and second year of the MBA program) within the Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) groups: Investment Banking, Research, Public Finance
- Upon successful completion of the GBAM Summer Associate Program and acceptance of a full-time offer for 2014, the Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the second year of the recipient's MBA program.
- Please note: Fellowship amount may be adjusted for students receiving funding from alternate sources.
- Complete Online Applicant Summary Form
- Create a candidate profile and apply
- An essay of 500 words or less describing your career goals and their relation to the BofA ML MBA Diversity Fellowship
- Copy of one essay submitted with your business school application
- Two letters of recommendation - Letters of recommendation can either be submitted as an attachment to your Taleo candidate profile or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible, students must be admitted to an AACSB accredited business school for the 2013 - 2014 academic year.
Monday, April 15th - FINAL Applicant Deadline
Apply now for this opportunity.