To help get you ready for the MBA Women's Conference on June 28 and 29, we've included a list of things to know before you go. This important information will help make your experience at the conference a success!
- Company Expo Information including company list
- Networking and Profile of Attendees List (check your email – sent to registrants)
200 West Street, New York, New York (Map)Note: Please use the Main Building Entrance at the corner of West St. and Vesey St.
WHERE TO GO FOR CHECK-INWhen you arrive, you’ll enter through the Main Building Entrance which is at the corner of West St. & Vesey St. You’ll check-in on the first floor. Make sure you have a valid ID available for the security check.
WHAT TO WEARAttire for the conference is business casual.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please make sure to bring copies of your resume, and if you have them, business cards. There will be plenty of opportunity for you to network with companies looking to hire future MBA graduates.
- Please hold on to your name badge
- Identification (you will need to this in order to enter Goldman Sachs)
- An umbrella! It is scheduled to rain both Friday and Saturday.
- Your cell or smart phone. We encourage you to be interactive and let others know what you're up to while at this conference. Post messages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media.
Join Forté on Instagram and you could win a gift card! Post pictures to Instagram using the tag #ForteMBA and you could win for Best Caption, Best Moment of the Conference, Best Group Shot, and Best NYC Shot. We’ll email the prizes to the best photos next week, so get shootin’!
See you in NEW YORK CITY!