To help get you ready for the MBA Women's Conference on June 10 and 11, we've included the "top 10" things to know before you go. This important information will help make your experience at the conference a success!
1. The Conference Program
2. The Presenters
3. A list of all organizations and companies participating - see below.
4. Companies that will exhibit at the MBA Company Expo
5. Profiles of Sponsors Companies who will be attending the conference
6. Networking List - see who's registered and feel free to contact registrants before the conference
7. Location, Hotel & Transportation Information
8. What to Wear / What to Bring
9. Company Expo Webinar Recording - Prepare to Network with Participating Companies
10. Mobile site: Save the conference mobile page to your phone to stay connected and up-to-date http://fortemba.1mobb.com/
A&E, AT&T, Accenture, Achievement First Endeavor Charter School, Bain & Company, Barclays Capital, BlackRock, Capital Z Partners, L.P., Center for Work/Life Policy, Chevron, Citi, Collaborative Coaching LLC, Coye Nokes II LLC, Credit Suisse, Cummins, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Eli Lilly and Company, Elizabeth Arden, Ernst & Young, Estee Lauder, Ethicon, ExxonMobil, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Fidelity Investments, The Fold, Fortress Investment Group, FORTUNE, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Great on the Job, Harlem Vintage, IBM, Institute for Personal Leadership, Intel, JP Morgan Chase, The Leading Niche, Liberty Mutual, Macy's, McKinsey & Co., Mongoose Ventures, Natural Gas Canada, NBA, NYC Dept. of Education, New York Needs You, NMC Consulting Group, Parsons Corporation, Performance Improvement (PI) Solutions, Pfizer, PIMCO, Rent the Runway, SixFigureStart, Sweetman Consulting, Teacher Effectiveness, The Capital Group Companies, The Leading Niche, TIAA-CREF, Uncommon Schools, U.S. Department of State, UBS, Vision2Action/Ivy Girl Advisors, Women's RoadmapTM, Work+LIfe Fit, Inc., Xerox Corporation, AND MORE!